A-Z Activities Challenge 2021
Have you seen our A-Z Activities Challenge at the Prep School?
Pupils have been asked to pick an activity from every letter of the alphabet from one of these categories: Active, Skill up, Creative, Investigate, and new for this year – Charity.
You will find everything you need in the ‘Wellbeing’ section of the website: www.bromsgrove-school.co.uk/wellbeingresources
Some notes and useful links have been included, but please interpret the activity suggestions in your own way – the more creative, the better.
– Take the opportunity to give something back to the community. We are all in incredibly privileged positions, so why not do something which will benefit someone else?
– Get out and move! With all the Zoom lessons, we are spending a lot of time in front of our screens. Get outside and learn a new sport, practice or train ready for when we are back in School.
– This is a great chance to learn something new. There are loads of brilliant tutorials online for all sorts of activities, so find some instructions and turn your hand to something completely different. What new passion will you discover?
– Let your creativity flow with a wide variety of materials and styles – whether it is music, drama, arts or something completely different. We want to see what you can come up with. Be inspired by your surroundings, the current situation or let your imagination run wild.
– Discover something completely new, whether it is something you always wanted to know more about, or something you had never heard about before. Use books, the internet, or your family to investigate different topics and then find a way to present the information in a clear way. You could create a poster, devise your own presentation or make a video about your research. Explain your findings to someone else in your household or your classmates during tutor time.
If you want to share an activity that is not on the list, please let your form tutor know.